Well Stocked Pharmacy and Pet Supplies
We stock an extensive drug and supply inventory for your convenience. Medications can be dispensed before leaving the clinic with your pet. Some of the supplies that we offer include:
• Medications including eye and ear medications, as well as topical, chewable and liquid medications
• Heartworm/Flea/Tick Prevention
• Nutritional Supplements
• Routine pet care and grooming products such as medicated shampoos and ear cleaning solutions
We stock a wide selection of Hills, Purina and Eukanuba Prescription Diets, as well as Royal Canin Veterinary Diets. Over many years our doctors have developed great confidence in these diets as an adjunct to the treatment of a variety of diseases including those affecting the kidney, heart and liver. Additionally, there are diets for obesity, allergy and cancer which have all been conclusively shown to help combat the underlying disease process, and are used by us regularly as an adjunct to other treatments.
1. We have 15 highly skilled veterinarians with a diverse background and different areas of specialization that collaborate in a collegial, team environment to provide your pet with the best possible veterinary care.
2. We have been providing veterinary care to the pets of area residents since 1976 and are committed to the welfare of our communities.
3. We have a team of specialists that visit our hospital each week to consult on the diagnosis and treatment of your pet whenever needed.
4. We have a veterinarian in our facility 24 hours a day, 365 days per year to assist with emergencies and monitor overnight patients.
5. We have a complete in-house laboratory with the latest technology, such as digital radiography, to provide real time test results to assist our veterinarians in making timely diagnostic and treatment decisions.
6. Our wellness exams are priced to ensure affordability so everyone will take advantage of this valuable procedure.
7. Our practice is oriented towards preventive medicine and care which produces better outcomes and more cost effective treatments.
8. Many of our surgical procedure utilize our CO2 laser that reduces pain, swelling and bleeding, helps control infections and speeds up recovery.
9. We have extensive office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
10. We are very responsive to the needs of our patients during treatment to ensure they have the best possible experience.
Mount Laurel is a full service veterinary hospital with the latest equipment and procedures to give your pet the best possible care. Please choose from the categories below to learn more about our services and approach to veterinary medicine and pet care.
Class IV Therapy Laser
Intensive Care Unit
Pharmacy & Food Supplies
Exotic Pet Care
Welcome to Mount Laurel Animal Hospital and Animal Emergency Service of South Jersey
Welcome to Mount Laurel Animal Hospital and Animal Emergency Service of South Jersey, your pet’s home away from home. Our caring and fun team of 15 highly skilled doctors and more than 70 staff members are dedicated to the best possible 24 hour veterinary care for your dog or cat.
We believe that a compassionate, progressive approach to medicine and a responsive, understanding relationship with you, the pet owner, are paramount to a long and healthy life for your pet.
From the moment you enter the hospital, we make sure that you and your pet are comfortable and that you receive the best possible medical care and attention. We encourage a family atmosphere where everyone feels cared for and respected. We promote a friendly environment among our team members which carries over into the care and treatment of our clients and patients.
We invite you to schedule an appointment and experience for yourself the warm and welcoming atmosphere and advanced medical care we provide at Mount Laurel Animal Hospital.