Top 10 Reasons
1. We have 15 highly skilled veterinarians with a diverse background and different areas of specialization that collaborate in a collegial, team environment to provide your pet with the best possible veterinary care.
2. We have been providing veterinary care to the pets of area residents since 1976 and are committed to the welfare of our communities.
3. We have a team of specialists that visit our hospital each week to consult on the diagnosis and treatment of your pet whenever needed.
4. We have a veterinarian in our facility 24 hours a day, 365 days per year to assist with emergencies and monitor overnight patients.
5. We have a complete in-house laboratory with the latest technology, such as digital radiography, to provide real time test results to assist our veterinarians in making timely diagnostic and treatment decisions.
6. Our wellness exams are priced to ensure affordability so everyone will take advantage of this valuable procedure.
7. Our practice is oriented towards preventive medicine and care which produces better outcomes and more cost effective treatments.
8. Many of our surgical procedure utilize our CO2 laser that reduces pain, swelling and bleeding, helps control infections and speeds up recovery.
9. We have extensive office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
10. We are very responsive to the needs of our patients during treatment to ensure they have the best possible experience.